Thursday, October 9, 2008

To much "Love" for Lilly

Most of you who have a few kids know about the delemas of having a baby with older siblings. Well I have this problem of to much love for the baby. By oldest being 4 1/2 and almost 3 just love their baby sister to death. I have to admit at times it is cute and even helpful. However at other times I am telling them to "leave the baby alone". Most of the time we have to keep her in some sort of baby contraption just so the sisters don't mess with her to much. Poor Lilly. So the other day Darrell came home for lunch like he always does. I am in the kitchen and the girls are picking up their toys. Darrell calls for me from the family room and says I have to come here. Before I round the corner though he asks if the girls had been picking up toys today. And of course I said yes they were in the middle of doing so. So as I turn the corner to look here is what I see. Lilly asleep with a "hat" on. Kids, full of imagination. It was to funny to get mad.

1 comments:

Nate and Heidi said...

What a cute picture....gotta love those siblings! I just had my second baby and it's tough having an older sibling. I didn't think it would be that bad, but Porter has done pretty much everything to her. He gave her raisin bran flakes about 3 weeks ago and I had to swipe her mouth and let her slobber some pieces out. I was pretty upset and scared that I didn't get it all out, but she is okay. =)