Thursday, January 29, 2009

New haircut

Now that I am 30 I decided it was time for a new do. This last pregnancy I was so ill that I didn't make it to get my hair trimmed for a whole year! And so by the time I got around to doing something with it my baby is now 6 months old! So I made the decision to go with a new style on the longer side since I already had grown my hair long. By the pictures I don't know how well you can see the change in style.

Here is the before:

She cut 3-4 in off of the length, but gave me tons of layers and a style that would suit my pony tail needs. I can wear it straight or curled too. I have never had straight hair ever in my life so it is going to take some getting used to. Anyhow here is my after photo:

2 comments:

sariah said...

I like your new "do"! I always go for a haircut that I can neglect for a year without serious consequences- it's easier that way.

Jodi said...

I think it looks great on you. Very cute new do.