Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby "Weky" turns 3!




It has been quite the last few weeks for our family. The oldest two girls got the flu shot for the first time in attempt to not get the baby sick with the flu. I have thoughts about how well this keeps one from actually getting the flu. And so for the past two weeks we have all been sick off and on except Lilly...until today.

So back to the birthday. Luckily on November 22 the kids were well and Lexi celebrated her birthday the next day on Sunday since my brothers were in Reno for the BSU game. I never realize how large just Darrell and my families are until we all get together for something like this and I have to feed like 30 people! So I made some lasanas and salad along with my mom bringing the rolls and we called it good. My sister in laws Kameron and Chelsey were kind enough to pick up the cake when they were in town to see Twighlight, so that saved me a trip.

You are probably wondering about the baby "Weky" part. When Lexi was born Lindsay was only 21 months old. Although she spoke very well for such a small child she couldn't quite say her "L" sound. So she would go around calling her baby sister "Baby Weky". Which we still find hilarious since now Lexi calls Lilly, "Wiwwy".

It was a fun evening filled with lots of food and family!

2 comments:

sariah said...

I'm so glad to catch up with the Lemon family again! Happy Late Birthday Lexi!

Jodi said...

How fun! What a cute blog. I love it. It will be fun to stay in touch this way.